Wednesday 6 July 2016

Ariel Winter Poses in Butt-Baring Bikini on Fourth of July



Ariel Winter had a cheeky holiday weekend.

The Modern Family star celebrated the Fourth of July on Monday by posing in a teeny white bikini that put her butt on display. "Will always look back at this #4thofjuly 🇺🇸 #fireworks #family #friends #beach," Winter cleverly captioned the Instagram photo.

The 18-year-old actress also wore a teeny red bikini over the weekend while celebrating her friends' birthday. "Happy birthday to the most amazing twins on this planet that I just so happen to be lucky enough to call my best friends," she wrote. "I love you both so much and am SO grateful that you two are in my life."

Winter recently defended her racy Instagram pics when she spoke to ET in May. "I love to share everything because I know the people that follow me like to see what's going on, and I love to share it with them," she explained. "The people that support me, their comments are so lovely and I love sharing my life with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment