Monday 20 June 2016

Former actress mirim Ariel Winter celebrates graduation and neckline draws attention



The actress Ariel Winter, 18, best known for playing Alex Dunphy in the series "Modern Family," posted a picture on his Instagram profile Monday, 20, in the midst of celebrating their graduation.



But what caught attention was the same look of the artist, who opted for a close-fitting dress and leaves of her breasts on display. Detail: she has made reduction surgery because of severe back pain.



"It could not be more grateful to @shanelle_gray and @davidbarrygray the party most amazing prom at night last. The amount of love and support you have shown me over the past four years has been a change of life. My sister is my best friend and my all. thank you. I could not be more lucky or be more grateful, "thanked former actress mirim in the image caption.



A follower did not fail to notice the attributes of the young, "Santos breasts," he wrote. "I just see breasts," said another. In 2012, Ariel earned about $ 15 thousand per episode of "Modern Family".

No comments:

Post a Comment