Thursday 15 September 2016

The sexiest photos of world playmate Kate Rodriguez: "I'm not afraid of nudity"



The beautiful Panamanian lies in Argentina was chosen for the international Playboy calendar 2017. Not only that, among the 12 selected, will be the cover. In dialogue with Teleshow he told what does this distinction in his career


The dream of any model. Playboy has Playmate category, with which distinguishes the most beautiful women in the world. Each year elects twelve to your calendar. 2017 was selected Kate Rodriguez , the famous Panamanian model based in Argentina that was part of the staff ofShowmatch .




"I did not expect, I am very happy , " were the first words he let goTeleshow . "I was told he was among the hundred to make a selection of the calendar, but I did not expect the twelve, much less be the top , " he said.

Among the chosen, all models are European except her and one that is from Brazil, so it is that represents Latino beauty.

But who is this beautiful woman of 28 years? It is co-host of Tocala , the cycle goes TyCSports , makes a actoral participation on Sunday Smack Barand works as Noter in the version of Panama of Big Brother which is taking place in our country. "I'm having a very nice time work" , he explains about his present.

"Working for Playboy gives you a very special place, it means an important step in the race place, and you open doors", commented on the recent news, adding, about his work: "I feel very comfortable with very body, not I have any kind of trauma and I'm not afraid of nudity " .

In addition to posing for hot productions, Kate not afraid to display their beauty in social networks, where thousands of fans shout and cheer: ". I enjoy a lot to show all tell me nice words, but if I insult you lock," he said.




He also said a lot of fun in different -conductora facets, Noter, actress, model - but it is restless by nature: " I want to prove all the time and measure myself to see if I can do other challenges If you ask me , 'You can. do this? ', but does not know I'm going to say yes to try more than anything else to prove. "

No comments:

Post a Comment